Since being diagnosed with coeliac disease in 2005 (Or thereabouts. My medical records were lost…) I’ve been trying to make a decent gluten free bread. It’s tricky since gluten is the very thing that makes bread work, but with a lot of experimentation and some Science I’ve found a recipe that works pretty well. This loaf is gluten, diary and egg free, and could be made soy free as well.
After many years using an ancient GPL version of MovableType (4.32, the last to support PostgreSQL. I have aversion to MySQL) I’ve gone to a new static site generator - Hugo. I’ve previously looked at Jekyll but the complexity of migrating my MovableType content over was just too much. Finally I got sick of paying for a server that gets no use and moved my blog to S3 storage and had to do something.